Paytm is one of the biggest mobile recharge service providers in India. It has been started in 2010, turned into a major ordeal in India. Nowadays they are rapidly extending their business, as of late Paytm went into the e-trade market in across the country. So if you are not a Paytm client yet, and then it’s not late you ought to make your Paytm account at this moment.
However, It’s extremely to craft a Paytm account. But if you guys are feeling trouble in this manner this guide will help you better. We have compiled here complete insights about how to make a paytm account that will offer you to comprehend the whole process better.
How to Register Paytm
To create a Paytm account or Paytm register, there are two options you have, first download the Paytm app, or visit the Paytm website. For example, Start following Step-By-Step process and set up your paytm account from the paytm website.
- First of all, Open a web-bwoser and type http://www.paytm.com and press enter button.
- Once the main Paytm page is open, click on the top-right side Sign up button to set up your account in Paytm Wallet. This step is taken only once and later you just need to enter your Username and Password to make your recharge.
- Now your Sign Up process is actually starts. In the very first box you need to enter Mobile number.
- Now you have to enter your email id which is optional.
- Next, enter the desired Password. Password and other details are changeable so if you want to make any changes in your Paytm account, its pretty much easy.
- Certify that you are above 18 by clicking on check box.
- Click on Create Your Paytm Wallet and continue.
- Next you will get a verification code on your mobile numner which you have entered earlier. Just enter the verification code and follow the further process.
- Next, enter your First Name and further Last Name to complete your full profile.
- Lastly, specify the Gender whether you are male or female and click Create Paytm Wallet.
- Your account has successfully created your paytm wallet. Now you may have fun doing DTH Recharge, Mobile recharge and online shopping also from paytm Wallet.
In case if you don’t want to continue your Paytm Wallet account, there is a facility to delete your Paytm account. Hope our information has helped you.