All that you need to consider web Cookies, and how to stay private on the web. Since you comprehend this, you’ve likely heard ghastly things about asserted “Cookies” and how you should delete browsing history, cookies and cache from your Computer or tablet. Here we’ll show to you best practices to erase browsing history, cookies and cache.
Delete all your browsing data in Google Chrome
1. Type chrome://history in the location bar an
1. Start Google Chrome.
2. Click the Menu at the top right corner.
3. Tap More tools > Clear browsing data.
4. Select the checkbox that appears in the dialog that you want to remove.
5. Utilize the menu at the top to choose the measure of information you need to erase. Select start of time to erase everything.
6. Tap Clear browsing information.
Clearing your cache In Google Chrome
1. Type chrome://history in the location bar and hit Enter.
2. Tap on the button marked “Clear browsing data…”
3. Choose the checkboxes for the sorts of data which you need to evacuate, particularly ‘Cached pictures and documents’.
4. Tap “Clear Browsing Data.”
Delete all your browsing data in Mozilla Firefox
1. In your Internet browsing menu bar, move to History → Clear Recent History
2. Beneath “Time Range to Clear” Choose “Everything.”
3. Increase the “Details” segment and mark “Cache.”
4. Tap the “Clear Now” alternative button.
Clearing your cookies
The Cookies are a bit of content put away by your program to help you to recollect your sign in info, site inclinations, and much more. In the event that you are having issues with one of our destinations, erasing your cookies will reset your inclinations to their default values.
On Firefox and Chrome, it is conceivable to look for and erase just your Highrise cookies. On Internet Explorer you will need to erase all treats.
Clearing your cookies in Google Chrome
1. Enter chrome://settings/content in the address bar and press Enter button.
2. Tap “All cookies and other site data”
3. Look for cookies ending in any one of them highrisehq.com, backpackit.com, basecamp.com, basecamphq.com or campfirenow.com.
4. Tap the X to the right of the cookies you need to erase.
5. Tap Done.
Clearing your cookies in Mozilla Firefox
1. In your internet browser’s menu, Tap on “Tools.”
2. Tap “Options…”
3. Tap on the “Privacy” tab.
4. Tap on “remove individual cookies”
5. Look for cookies ending from depending on the products you use in basecamphq.com, basecamp.com, backpackit.com, highrisehq.com, or campfirenow.com.
6. Choose them and tap “Remove Cookie.”
7. Tap “Close” to exit.